let's connect >
Most of the time, you can find me lounging in sweatpants with my two pups, watching Netflix, and drinking a nice cold McDonald's Coke with light ice. I hate heavy ice, because then it melts and is just watered-down Coke and that is GROSS.
I live for french fries. The skinny, really salty kind (mouth currently watering), and if you're a dog person we're already friends! I've been married to the tallest guy on earth (not really, but he's about a foot and a half taller than me) for almost three years! We met at a camp, he said he liked me, I said thank you, and the rest is HISTORY. Jk, it's actually a much longer story.
We have two dogs, Piper and Maisie, and I'm one of those annoying people that says my world revolves around my pets BECAUSE IT DOES.
I love traveling, duh, but other than seeing cool new places, I'm a homebody at heart. I watch the same TV shows over and over again (Friends, Grey's Anatomy, all the goods).
So basically I get to take pretty photos in cool places with even cooler people who are so in love, and I make them my friends! Is that cool or what???
1. I'm a first-generation American. My parents were born and raised in Egypt, and didn't come to the states until their late 20's - early 30's!
2. I'm not athletically competent AT ALL. My one and only trophy was from a tennis camp and guess what it was? Yep. Most Improved. Sports balls tend to find my head more often than not.
3. I'm a four on the enneagram! I love talking personalities, but basically I like sad songs, it's v important for me to live authentically, and I can be quite sassy ;)
4. My friends from college and I pull together a very elaborate (and embarrassing) reunion every year. We make t-shirts and other merchandise and travel to cool places and it's a little much.
5. My guilty pleasure TV is the Bachelor/Bachelorette. Let's be real, I don't feel that guilty about it. When in season, Monday nights are my FAVE.